Would You Consider Membership?
Benefits of Being a Member
- Strong connection to clergy and pastoral care: Our rabbi wants to know you! As part of the membership process, she will invite you to an informal yet in-depth one-on-one conversation. These conversations help her get to know your unique story and establish a personal relationship.
- Having a real voice: Members (not the Board of Directors) decide everything from our services, special events, Cohorts, and Educational offerings. Members contribute their time, talent and treasure.
- All members are invited to attend Board meetings and join task forces and committees that shape our community.
- Access to diverse programming
- Includes at no additional cost Hebrew & Religious education toward B Mitzvah taught by our Rabbi (there is a nominal fee the final yr of B Mitvah prep)
- Creative educational environment for children, teens, and adults
- Celebration of all Jewish holidays throughout year
- Rabbi’s leadership at all life-cycle events. For example (but not limited to): naming/bris, b mitzvahs, marriage/wedding, funeral/shiva, special blessing, etc.
- Annually $1,800 per family; $1,300 per individual (discuss any financial hardship with Rabbi Gabi).
- If you are not ready to become a member yet, simply join our e-mail list and receive our community newsletter. You can then check out some of our offerings prior to joining. Click on the “ADD TO MAILING LIST” button below to recieve weekly announcements.
Below is photo of our member-built Sukkah and our family Sukkot celebration